DesensiMAX (formerly BondSaver D) has been formulated to be used with total etch and selective etch adhesive systems along with the treatment of sensitivity resulting from exposed dentin (*).
Easy to apply, no drying, no rinsing, no scrubbing… simply apply and move on in your protocol. DesensiMAX belongs under every restoration placed.
DesensiMAX has been formulated to provide these significant benefits
- Eliminates sensitivity INSTANTLY
- Rewets the tooth surface to provide optimal moisture levels for bonding
- Disinfects with antimicrobial agents including Chlorhexidine
- Provides fluoride at the restorative-tooth interface
- Inhibits MMPs, giving you better bond longevity
- The ONLY desensitizer that stop the generation of naturally occurring matrix metalloproteinase (MMPs) which may degrade bond strengths over time
(*) If using with a single bottle adhesive in strict self-etch mode (no etching) or with a resin modified glass ionomer, the BondSaver product should be used in place of DesensiMAX