Independently each Surpass® bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, Surpass® is the Gold Standard in dental adhesion.
- The conditioner etches enamel as well as phosphoric acid while eliminating post operative sensitivity
- The primer completely wets and penetrates the tooth structure to maximize bond strengths and completely seal the surface
- The bonding resin links the primed surface to all self-cure, dual-cure or light-cure restorative materials
- Surpass® has only one technique for all procedures
- There are no catalysts needed for any procedures
- Surpass® offers the highest bond strengths ever achieved
Click here for special notes on CAD/CAM Restoration Instructions, and Sealing and Imaging for a CEREC® Restoration.
Surpass® Self-Etch Adhesive System
$2.73 – $227.84
Instructions for Use (IFU)
IFU versions for the EU are available from your EU based distributor, or can be provided by Vista Apex upon request.