Vista Apex’s NEW Voyager Irrigating Tips have dual side ports for safety and efficacy. Select gauges are also available in blunt cut. These tips have enhanced flexibility for improved canal navigation, a stainless-steel shoulder for zero flow impedance and maximum visualization, and a Secure-Lock hub. Tips are available in two lengths, 17mm and 27mm, to help fit in limited openings and reach all canal depths.
- Dual side ports for safety and efficacy
- Select gauges also available in blunt cut
- Enhanced flexibility to navigate canals
- Available in two lengths (17mm and 27mm) to help fit in limited openings reach all canal depths
- Silicone stopper for depth reference
- Pre-bent at the optimal angle for access, easily adjusted by hand or with pliers
- Stainless steel shoulder for zero-flow impedance and maximum visualization
- Secure-Lock hub for reliable syringe attachment
- The 29ga Blunt End (either length) can be used for delivery of high-flow sealer or paste materials. It may also be used for evacuation.
Voyager Irrigating Tips
$49.99 – $73.99
SPECIAL OFFER –
Buy One Voyager Irrigating Tip (any gauge, any length), Get One FREE
with code vflex23 at checkout! Now through December 31, 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any of the dual side port tips will work depending on your prep size and gauge preference.
27ga and 29ga, in dual side port or blunt cut, will be best for this. For an even better delivery tip for these materials, check out the MST Visco-Tips™.
Using a metal shoulder in place of a large plastic hub, the two lengths of Voyager tips offer the same full range of working lengths compared to competitors without having to stock as many variations in your operatory. The reduced bulk of the hub also allows for easier access in smaller oral openings.
Vista Apex tips are color coded by needle gauge for easy identification.