ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser
Post Try-In Universal Cleanser
ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser is an aqueous-based universal cleanser suitable for non-abrasive cleaning of the intaglio surface of prosthetic restorations after intraoral try-in.
- No shaking required!
- Superior removal of contaminants
- Can be used with ALL dental restorative materials
- Orange colorant provides an excellent contrast to ensure complete coverage
- Optimized viscosity for easy handling and application
Utilizing a binding agent to draw the phosphates from the contaminated surface, ZR-C™ removes significantly more phosphate contamination from zirconia surfaces than Ivoclean™*. Once rinsed, it leaves a pristine surface for bonding or cementation. Cleaner is always better.
*Ivoclean™ is a registered trademark of Ivoclar.
How do we know it is effective at cleaning?
Utilizing X-ray photoelectron spectrophotometry (XPS), an external lab evaluated the surface contamination levels of three zirconia specimen:
- Control: Contaminated zirconia with phosphates (PO4). Rinse with water and dried prior to analysis.
- Ivoclean®: Contaminated zirconia cleansed with Ivoclean™ prior to analysis.
- Universal Cleanser: Contaminated zirconia cleansed with ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser prior to analysis.
As can be seen in the chart below, ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser completely removes all contaminants from the surface while Ivoclean™ only removes 22% of the contaminants.
X-ray photoelectron spectrophotometry (XPS), shown above, was used to test phosphate contamination on zirconia vs IvoClean® and ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser.
Free Sample - ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser
Get a free sample of ZR-C™ Universal Cleanser mailed to your office. Valid for US doctors only.
ZR-P™ Universal Primer
Provides high bond strengths to zirconia, alumina and metal restorations!
ZR-P™ Universal Primer is a MDP based dental primer for bonding to zirconia, alumina, and metal surfaces with resin materials. By combining three active monomers, ZR-P™ provides exceptional bond strength to the most challenging substrates.
- Provides high bond strengths to zirconia, alumina
and metal restorations
- Bond strengths that allow for the delivery of partial coverage indirects
- Enhances bond strengths of other resins