Our New Endodontic Sealer!
RE-GEN™ Bioactive Endo Sealer is a hydraulic, ready-to-use injectable bioactive paste that utilizes moisture naturally present in dentinal tubules to initiate a setting reaction. Endodontic sealers are used in the obturation of root canal systems to achieve a fluidtight seal throughout the canal including the apical foramen, canal irregularities, and minor discrepancies between the dentinal wall of the root canal and the core filling material.
- Employs Bioglass to promote bio-regenerative healing while attracting and exchanging ions that promote remineralization of hydroxyapatite
- Ready to use: Injectable, single-component, bioactive paste with smooth flow handling
- Biocompatible and Osteogenic: Bioactive root repair material that is effective on non-vital cases
- Anti-bacterial: Creates a high alkaline environment to prevent bacteria formation
- Dimensionally stable: Low solubility with high wash out resistance
- A faster set: Fast and efficient set time of under 1 hour
- Highly Radiopaque
- Cost Effective + Paired with material savings MST tip
Don't miss your chance at
our Introductory Price of
Get Yours Today
An Extraordinary Sealer At An Extraordinary Price – Don't Miss It!